Military Firearm Restoration Corner

New To The Site As Fordrunner..

fordrunner

Hi everyone.. this is the old mauserman48..I lost all my log in data,so I had to use my work email..Still the same old dude though.. I know

I've been gone a long time.. I started a video /audio production company. Been gone a lot on location for a film I'm producing and writing..

Being retired is keeping me very busy.. Been covering a lot of the california fiddler's concerts and am in the process of producing a movie

and a cd for them...Not doing much in the way of firearms stuff,never home..mauserman48?Dave

Dude, ya going senile or what???

Dave, your handle on this forum was "strait shooter" not "mauserman48".

"Mauserman48" was and maybe still is your E-mail address. :P Do a forum search maybe you can find yourself. FC can probably Email you your passwrod.

Me, I'm a firm advocate of the KISS rule. That's why I'm "pacrat" where ever I go.

If in your fiddling around endeavors you run across a long gone fella named "Delbert McGrath" he was AWESOME. And also a CHAMPION FIDDLER. Several times Ca. State Champ. And many other states too. He was also BTW my Uncle Del. Before passing away several yrs ago he lived in your old town of Sac.

http://www.voyagerrecords.com/NWMP3/Possum%20and%20Sweet%20Taters%20DM.mp3

Here is a short lick of him doin "Possum in the Sweet Taters"

Re-edit........well crap, I don't like this new format cause ya can't link stuff, I'm not smart enuff. Looks like a link on the preview highlited and all but not when you submit. Dave, google him if interested. I'm gonna go get a fricken beer.

Look at the little icon above the posting area, in the middle, that is two chain links with a plus sign. Click it, paste the link, and there you go!

Mauserman, welcome back. What kind of movies? Do you need me to email you something?

Look at the little icon above the posting area, in the middle, that is two chain links with a plus sign. Click it, paste the link, and there you go!

Mauserman, welcome back. What kind of movies? Do you need me to email you something?

That's what I did and it looked like a link in the preview but came out looking like it looks in the post. It works as a direct play of the music just aggravating when you feel dumb>

We have:

Mauserman69

Mauserman8mm

strait shooter

mauserman73

mauserman

No mauserman48, although as pacrat points out, strait shooter appears to have been your user name. Did you try loggin in with strait shooter? Is there a "forgot password" link? Also, I think your log in name may be 'cold shot'. I can reset the PW if you want.

Hi again,this is strait shooter.. what a mess!! I finally remembered my sing in stuff.thanks for the help.. It's all written down and posted by my comp..

I've moved up to northern ca. about 15 miles from Redding..have been off so long and w/o a laptop or smart phone,I lost all contact with the internet.

Been in the remote areas of northern ca.. been shooting wildlife video and covering bluegrass concerts... Will be producing a cd very soon..thanks for jogging my memory.hadn't been up to par in the health thing either lately..will go now and get some needed sleep..Dave

Fc you can delete the post and my registration of fordrunner and this post too..f you want..Dave

It's okay to leave your post.

Pacrat, what's the link? Just copy and paste it and I'll give it a shot.

Don't bother Dude. It works as is. Just click the play triangle at left and listen to Uncle Del tear it up.

I just get frustrated as an old dog trying new things and just getting confused.