Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Gays Not Happy In Russia

karlunity

Seems that the gays are not happy in Russia.

Putin is keeping them in line.

Unlike the USA, that fat creep from NJ Christie, just signed a bill making is a crime ...as you will go to jail, if you take to kid to a doc to straighten him or her out.

karl

In Russia there is a Christian Revival occuring but our media refuses to report it.

Over 70% of the people are now Christians. (Hard core bible believers)

They're not the 501C3 Christians we have in the USA but real bible believing Christians!!!

Even Putin has found Christ!

They are rebuilding the Churches that were torn down during the rein of the USSR.

Remeber the BS about the so-called Punk Rock Group Pu$$y Riot a couple fo years ago?

Those little whores where anarchist!

They would have sex in public and vandalize Churches but when they were arrested the USA media reported it as though it was Putin attacking freedom speech!!!

One of the stupid little tramps even walked into a store that sold food stuck a chicken up her vagina and walked out.

Needless to say the store didnt want the chicken back!

In Russia there is a Christian Revival occuring but our media refuses to report it.

Over 70% of the people are now Christians. (Hard core bible believers)

They're not the 501C3 Christians we have in the USA but real bible believing Christians!!!

Even Putin has found Christ!

They are rebuilding the Churches that were torn down during the rein of the USSR...

Interesting. I'd like to know what your source is. It wouldn't surprise me that the US media won't report it.

I read it from several news stories out of Russia in the past couple of years. The 70% figure is from an actual poll done in Russia.

Many of the stories came about after the criticism the USA media gave Russia over the so-called punk rock group Pu$$y Riot.

I even saw a picture of the dump idiot that stuck a chicken inside of herself.

I dont have links to share with you but a web search on the punk rock group will lead you to some of those stories

I`m USA all the way, but I have to give Russia credit were it`s due on this issue.

Here`s these stupid lines again????

I have occasionally with the lines myself. Try clicking on bold, the B on the left usually eliminates them for me.

I to give Russia and Putin credit where credit is due. Putin made a speech hardly reported in the US media on immigration. Putin said and I'm paraphrasing. If you're going to live in Russia be a Russian. Assimilate and adopt Russian culture. Putin remarks best I recall from the news report I heard on talk radio. Were directed at Russia's large Muslim population that is currently growing with new immigrants. Putin said something about being Russian and not a Middle Easterner.

Can you imagine what would happen in Russia if Muslim worshipers do as they often do in New York City. Blocking streets, traffic and intersections while they gather on their prayer rugs to pray. If the Mosque is full and no room available. The worshipers gather in front of the Mosque into the street. My best guess is it would happen once and one time only in Moscow. Don't know if I could agree with the heavy handed tactics the Russians would likely use but at least they would do something. More than we can say of our coward politicians especially NYC's mayor Bloomberg.

Seeing some of the shooting demos on You Tube from Russia. I'm surprised to see civilians with full autos. I must some how assume that some Russians are now permitted to own firearms. It is also possible the shooters in the demos are high ranking govt employees, military or connected politically. I recall a magazine article I read about a Soviet hunting guide in the 1970's. The guide led high ranking commies on hunts near Siberia. The guide was only allowed to carry a shotgun and I believe he was not allowed more than 5 shotgun shells. At the end of the hunt he had to return the shotgun to a police station.