Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Obama Orders Flags To Be Flown At Half Staff For A Terrorist

ShooterTom

"We will not see the likes of Nelson Mandela again. It falls to us to carry forward the example that he set -- to make decisions guided not by hate, but by love; to never discount the difference that one person can make; and to strive for a future that is worthy of his sacrifice. For now, let us pause and give thanks for the fact that Nelson Mandela lived -- a man who took history in his hands, and bent the arc of the moral universe toward justice.

As a mark of respect for the memory of Nelson Mandela, by the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, I hereby order that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset, December 9, 2013. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same length of time at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/12/05/presidential-proclamation-death-nelson-mandela

Again I say we just leave the flags at half staff until this nightmare is out of office.

Tom

He was not an American Citizen, so my flag will remain in its uppermost position.

But I don't understand the "terrorist" tag. He was a pacifist who never advocated violence under any circumstances.

Edited by pacrat

Again I say we just leave the flags at half staff until this nightmare is out of office.

Tom

Or upside down.

Mandela has been whitewashed, but a communist is a communist.

In his book, ”Long Walk to Freedom”, Peace Laurette, Mandela writes that as a leading member of the ANC’s executive committee, he had “personally signed off” in approving these acts of terrorism :
1981 – 2 car bombs at Durban showrooms
1983 – Church Street Bomb (killed 19, wounded 217)
1984 – Durban car bomb (killed 5, wounded 27)
1985-1987 – At least 150 landmines on farm roads (killed 125)
1985 – Amanzimtoti Sanlam shopping centre bomb Dec 23 (killed 2 white women and 3 white children)
1986 – Magoo’s Bar bomb (killed 3, wounded 69)
1986 – Newcastle Court bomb (wounded 24)
1987 – Johannesburg Court bomb (killed 3, wounded 10)
1987 – Wits command centre car bomb (killed 1, wounded 68)
1988 – Johannesburg video arcade (killed 1 unborn baby, wounded 10)
1988 – Roodepoort bank bomb (killed 4, wounded 18)
1988 – Pretoria Police housing unit, 2 bombs (wounded 3)
1988 – Magistrate’s Court bomb (killed 3)
1988 – Benoni Wimpy Bar bomb (killed 1, wounded 56)
1988 – Witbank shopping centre bomb (killed 2, wounded 42)
1988 – Ellis Park Rugby Stadium car bomb (killed 2, wounded 37)
Late 1980s – numerous Wimpy Restaurant bombs (killed many, wounded many)

Here is his protege the current president of South Africa Jacob Zuma. There will be a blood bath for the White South Africans and Homeboy in the White House will do nothing. You won't see Bono or Danny Glover doing chairty work or concerts for them neither.

Mandela was a communist that used violence to get into office. South Africa was once a peaceful thriving nation, today only 6% of the nations sewers work, schools are mostly shut down and the nation is in complete collapse.

The problem that i have is that bama wants to do the same thing in the USA that mandela did for south africa.

Wayne Allen Root at "root for america dot com" has went to south africa he say that the country is in shambles

The South Africans were well armed and even had two or more atomic weapons and they still gave way. The reason that the ANC did not massacre them commie style is that they were well armed.

Now if that has changed, than the whites are up the creek.

I really don't have a lot of pity for them. They should have fought and told the ANC to go to hell. I think.

Well, they made their deal with the commies, now they will have to live or die with it.

karl