Military Firearm Restoration Corner

windage in rear sights

Guest 303 Epps

Guest 303 Epps

Hi new to forum, but not new to Enfield rifles. Are there any rear sights that are adjustable for windage. After market like a Lyman or Parker Hale that can be purchased new? smile.gif

Welcome aboard!

We're always glad to have a new face around here! Please ask all the questions you want and contribute as much as you'd like.

Now to your post...I don't know right off hand. Enfields haven't been manufactured for quite a while and aren't nearly as popular in the aftermarket as Mausers are.

You might try this: Lookie here. Or at the very least, have a look at their website. Numrich's return system sucks, but they've got some neat stuff.

If you're after Parker and Hale windage adjustable rear sights or anything similar - they do exist - you're just going to have to hunt for them and unfortunately, they'll probably be used goods. You *can* look on eBay, but you may do just as well to simply keep your eyes open and a little cash handy. Chance favors a prepared, patient mind.

Good luck and welcome!

Jason

Guest 303 Epps

Roscoe, Found a rear sight on Midway. A Williams rear sight that looks like it fits both the No 1 and the No5. I have a target rifle that I want to put back up iron sights.

Welcome aboard! 

We're always glad to have a new face around here!  Please ask all the questions you want and contribute as much as you'd like. 

Now to your post...I don't know right off hand.  Enfields haven't been manufactured for quite a while and aren't nearly as popular in the aftermarket as Mausers are. 

You might try this: Lookie here.  Or at the very least, have a look at their website.  Numrich's return system sucks, but they've got some neat stuff. 

If you're after Parker and Hale windage adjustable rear sights or anything similar - they do exist - you're just going to have to hunt for them and unfortunately, they'll probably be used goods.  You *can* look on eBay, but you may do just as well to simply keep your eyes open and a little cash handy.  Chance favors a prepared, patient mind. 

Good luck and welcome!

Jason

6738[/snapback]

• 4 months later...