Military Firearm Restoration Corner

If that memo is worthless....

karlunity

What I gather is it is a synopsis written by those who have seen the actual actions by the feds in various things.  Don't look for any specific incriminating evidence.  It is an accusation not actual evidence.  At least that's my understanding. :huh:  What bothers me is that either party would use the same tactics.  Never lose sight of the fact that none of this would be possible without the loosening of domestic spying laws during Bush II's admin.  THIS is the sort of can of worms that gets opened when we act out of fear and acquiesce to sacrificing personal freedom for promised protection by the government - you know, like putting restrictions on 2A because some whackjob shoots up innocent people... instead of stabbing, running over or setting them on fire.  It's shortsightedness by people who fear the immediate threat instead of the greater evil. The law is the law.  We can demand action against those who violate it as long as it remains the law.  We cannot (always) control who's views will be represented by "government" though, and that is why the founders, and many after them had the forethought to place certain safeguards on our freedom.   Each time we errode the safeguards, we erode our freedom.  

upon reflection. if it were me. I would sit down with the brass of the FBI and say. You say you love the Constitution and the house that Hoover built. Nor do I want to shame the FBI on account of a few rotten apples. So I will give you a week to clean your house and restore your honor. Do that and the memo never leaves my desk. We got a deal? I dont think a release is going to harm the political status of Chuck or Nancy as I think they both being PC dems, dont care but the FBI has a noble record in most cases and I would let them save what was left of their face.

Sessions must have his head deep into his ass. He has remained quiet but the Justice Dept through lower level employees is saying "whoa" let us see it first before releasing it. Either Sessions is guilty of not doing his job or the memo points to Hillary from which he has recused himself of. I have to agree with Hannity, it's bigger than Watergate. 

I just read another news article on this memo and what gets me is they always mention the accusation it's an attempt to bury charges of Russian attempts to fix the election, yet it seems what it's about is exposing certain American attempts to fix the election.  I realize I'm a little different, but to me, THE issue is that SOMEONE tried to fix the election!  It's already been exposed - and ignored - that the same person or party fixed their own primary.  

I'm non-partisan.  I'm interested in issues not parties.  If either or both did wrong, we deserve to know and appropriate action taken.  For me though, manipulating the FBI to bury criminal acts by a candidate is 1000X more serious than the Russians flooding facbook with anti-Clinton memes. :o

I watched news on Fox, CNN and MSNBC today. A nothing burger on two networks and Watergate X 10 on the third. Doesn't take much intelligence to figure out which networks down played the memo. According to the bull dyke on CNN the memo is a creation to give the green light for Trump to can Mulner.