Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Great victory

FC

I had a great victory today over the seemingly unstoppable LGBT forces today. Myself and a retired Navy guy complained about an avatar of a soldier saluting with the rainbow flag behind him. No one responded. I stuck my neck out and complained to the hospital director. National VA was consulted and they said no to the avatar! These PC people aren’t used to losing.

Great job FC. I agree they push it to far. My lib. sister in law invited her lesbian friends over to Thanksgiving a few years ago. My kids were 7 and 9 years old. She couldn't understand why I got pissed off when they started to cuddle and hold hands after dinner. Why would you do that as a guest in someone else home. They just wanted to rub their life style in everyone's noise.

Ralph

There's a battle heating up in Arizona's legislature. Seems foster parents are no longer allowed to have guns in their home but queers can't be prevented from foster parenting. The majority of foster kids, girls especially have been victims of sexual abuse. Just doesn't make sense to put the kids into an unnatural environment. 

2 hours ago, ken98k said:

Oh, but it is perfectly natural! Where have you been?

Might be legal but all the queer marriages, transgendered and multi gender BS is out of hand. It's simply Demoncrats buying votes and they could care less if pervs follow young girls in a public restroom. Gee they wouldn't want to offend somebody that feels like a girl today then pounds his pud in the women's restroom staring at a young girl sitting on a toilet. Guess the Dems see that as natural also if it is a registered voter.