Military Firearm Restoration Corner
Sign in to follow this  
FC

Great victory

I had a great victory today over the seemingly unstoppable LGBT forces today. Myself and a retired Navy guy complained about an avatar of a soldier saluting with the rainbow flag behind him. No one responded. I stuck my neck out and complained to the hospital director. National VA was consulted and they said no to the avatar! These PC people aren’t used to losing.

I think that the new regime is not putting up with that BS like the last one did.  Actually, the last one encouraged it and went out of their way to promote it.  Glad to see things changing.

6 hours ago, FC said:

They pushed the envelope too far

Guess they thought they could get away with their queer agenda every since Obozo lit up the White House in rainbow colors. 

Good for you FC ,,the idea behing that picture is that the troops are gay as a group....I read PC.

Again well done FC

karl

Great job FC. I agree they push it to far. My lib. sister in law invited her lesbian friends over to Thanksgiving a few years ago. My kids were 7 and 9 years old. She couldn't understand why I got pissed off when they started to cuddle and hold hands after dinner. Why would you do that as a guest in someone else home. They just wanted to rub their life style in everyone's noise.

Ralph

Saluting that flag is a symbol of allegiance to the LGBT flag. That has NO place in the US military.

You were right to bring it to the attention of the higher -ups  

Sic em FC ! It sounds so good to hear things going in the right direction after eight years of that cull mooslim in the White House. Thanks for taking a stand.

Jim

There's a battle heating up in Arizona's legislature. Seems foster parents are no longer allowed to have guns in their home but queers can't be prevented from foster parenting. The majority of foster kids, girls especially have been victims of sexual abuse. Just doesn't make sense to put the kids into an unnatural environment. 

Oh, but it is perfectly natural! Where have you been?

2 hours ago, ken98k said:

Oh, but it is perfectly natural! Where have you been?

Might be legal but all the queer marriages, transgendered and multi gender BS is out of hand. It's simply Demoncrats buying votes and they could care less if pervs follow young girls in a public restroom. Gee they wouldn't want to offend somebody that feels like a girl today then pounds his pud in the women's restroom staring at a young girl sitting on a toilet. Guess the Dems see that as natural also if it is a registered voter.