Military Firearm Restoration Corner

C.i.c. Has Class:

TYRVR

With all the flak being shot into the air by the new democrat leaders of the Senate and House....I can't help but notice that the C.I.C. has not once used the democrat/liberal defensive measure of blaming everyone else but himself.

He looks into the cameras and tells you that he has made mistakes....he DOES NOT try to shift blame by saying it was Rumsfield or the "Cabal of Compromise" democrats (Kerry/Clinton/Pelosi/Kennedy/Schumer) fault for thwarting the actions against the Islamic zealots, although it is obvious that from what they say....the democrats would rather see Bush fail than to see peace in the mideast and the Muslim extremists dead or running.

I do not agree with Bush's every idea and plan...some, in my opinion are wastes of time and money....but he is a leader.....and a leader leads ....he wins or loses - does not blame others. Bush is at least a better man then his predecessor who still blames all his mistakes and foibles on others......he will soon leave the office..I hope whoever replaces him is as strong and as much of a standup leader as Bush.