Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Talking Urinals

fritz

Yes, The state of New Mexico is spending $21 each for a bunch of those deodorant cakes in the urinals.

But these are special! When you step up to the urinal, it trips a sensor, and you hear this little piece of deordorant laying in all that urine tell you that you are too drunk to drive. How it discerns between drunk's urine and Baptist's urine is beyond me.

I believe you would need DNA to do that.

So, this little piece of soap just tells everybody who breaks the barrier, as they step up to take a leak, that they are drunk! I wonder what this means to old guys like me (who have to stand there a long time for the flow to start?)

To be insulted by a urinal is the last straw!

United we stand (by the urinal), divided we sit down. That's a whole different number.

fritz

Well, at least the good citizens of New Mexico will know how some of their tax dollars are being psssst away! I bet we get these in Wa. state any time now. Our fake governor will be wetting her panty's when she finds out about these gizmos. She'll have them in every restroom statewide. I have one question though, if a big white mint in a urinal talks to you, would you listen?? steve

I can see it now---toilet paper that has instructions on how to use it!

While this may be going on in New Mexico, I have a suspicion that our governor, Prick Perry, may just consider issuing an executive order for the same.

He already has pissed off the farmers and ranchers with his big highway to the sky (which will line his pocketbook with velvet). Then, to go one-up, he issues another executive order to mandate that all girls entering the sixth grade be forced to take a three-part series of shots to prevent (supposedly) cervical cancer. At a cost to their parents of $360.

Today's newspaper had an article about a State District Judge ruling that Prick's executive order that fast-tracked the building of coal fired plants, as illegal. Hell, everything Perry has done since he got carte blanc on Nov. 7 has been illegal.

His mouthpiece to the press issued a statement saying that the judge was a liberal Austin judge.

Well, thank God for liberal judges from Austin! They have the balls to do what some Texans fail to see being done to them.

Well, since he is such a prick, I suppose he will try to veto the expected overriding of his executive orders by the legislature. It must be nice to be in such a high position to just sit back and issue one executive order after another. What the hell is he trying to do-----outdo Clinton?

Let's face it, he is no Clinton (even though he may be an ######).

fritz

I can see it now---toilet paper that has instructions on how to use it!

fritz

I worked in a Post Office that had comic book type instructions on how to use the toilet paper dispenser. The damm dispenser would allow apx 3/4 revolution and stop. If you were lucky and the roll full, you got three sheets, most the time 1 or 2. It didn't take long and the pocket knives of apx 100 Letter Carriers to destroy the damm things. To add to the cost saving insult there were no paper towels, had to use the hot air dryer. The ass gaskets that were used to dry hands were made from recycled paper. I wonder how big the bonus check was the bureaucrat got for coming up with the cost saving BS.