Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Really Despise John Mccain

karlunity

John McCain ...

I saw him on the debate.

When asked about his stand on the Second..he blew some smoke about "carrying a .45.. as a fighter jock in combat.

But he did NOT state a position on the right to bear arms.

When asked about the bordors..he said that we are all human and all have a right to a better life...does that mean that we

should let 2,000,000,000 folks from Asia in as well??? They have the same "rights" to a better life.

"I will cut the fat out of the buget..my veto pen ...."

Crap...when the president needs the support of congress to pass "his programs" how is he gonna get that support with out making a deal? That is how the game works ...just HOW dam stupid does McCain think the people are?

Torture...I would never torture the people we capture...he said Americans are better then that.

Bull ...if it would save the life of a marine, I would hang every islamic maggot in Gitmo by his thumbs and go to work with a blowtorch. That is war.. if you don't like it ...don't go to war.

Nor do I see McCain as an "American " hero..ok so he got shot down over North Vietnam and while a POW behaved as an officer is expected to..... that was his duty.

McCain is a liberal .

karl

John McCain ...

I saw him on the debate.

When asked about his stand on the Second..he blew some smoke about "carrying a .45.. as a fighter jock in combat.

McCain flip-flopped on assualt rifles, saying one thing in Arizona and different out of state.

When asked about the bordors..he said that we are all human and all have a right to a better life...does that mean that we

should let 2,000,000,000 folks from Asia in as well??? They have the same "rights" to a better life.

He is very soft on illegal immigration from Mexico. He often says what are we supposed to do send them all back. My guess, and it is only a guess, his business woman wife likely profits on the cheap labor.

I have to give McCain credit where it is due. He does attack other Senators placing so-called pork into legislation.

Crap...when the president needs the support of congress to pass "his programs" how is he gonna get that support with out making a deal? That is how the game works ...just HOW dam stupid does McCain think the people are?

Untill a President is given line item veto, its the same ol game, McCain can't change it.

Torture...I would never torture the people we capture...he said Americans are better then that.

Bull ...if it would save the life of a marine, I would hang every islamic maggot in Gitmo by his thumbs and go to work with a blowtorch. That is war.. if you don't like it ...don't go to war.

Nor do I see McCain as an "American " hero..ok so he got shot down over North Vietnam and while a POW behaved as an officer is expected to..... that was his duty.

McCain is a liberal .

McCain is a lib when on the national press, but tries to come off as staunch conservative here in Arizona. I agreee he makes me sick

karl

He is very soft on illegal immigration from Mexico. He often says what are we supposed to do send them all back. My guess, and it is only a guess, his business woman wife likely profits on the cheap labor.

There's a difference between "supposed to" and "is"... "Supposed to" is what he's supposed to say!

• 2 weeks later...
John McCain ...

I saw him on the debate.

McCain is a liberal .

karl

John McCain ...

I saw him on the debate.

McCain is a liberal .

karl

Hey, You didn't have to post it that many times to convince me. I agree, he has the same chance of getting elected as a snowman in hell.

Who is your favorite candidate?

fritz