Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Fritz Checking Out

fritz

We just wanted to let everyone know that fritz passed away Saturday night. He truly enjoyed spending time with everyone on this message board.

All, just wanted to assure you this is not a joke. I am fritz's daughter-in-law. His wife wanted me to get the information regarding his passing to those he spent so much time with. If you are in the South Texas area, his obituary will run Monday and Tuesday in the Victoria Advocate. He was involved in a single car car accident just a mile from home.

My Condolences to his family. Fritz will indeed be missed. I'm guessing his real name was Herbert? Again, it saddens me to hear of his passing. All my best to his family.

James 4 came to mind:

Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit." Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that."

Amazing how we can be talking and engaging in our daily affairs, then, in a twinkling of an eye, we are gone and will never talk or write on this earth again. I'll miss the old German.

Wow, what a sad shock. I am very sorry to hear this. While I never met him, you kind of feel like you know people here after a while. I had spent some time in South Texas and had exchanged personal emails with him several times.

My deepest condolences to his family if you check back in and read this.

Godspeed Fritz.

Herb was a good man. I considered him a friend and I will surely miss him. I am shocked by his sudden passing and I wish to extend my deepest condolences to his family.

So long my friend.

Jason