Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Fritz Checking Out

fritz

My most sincere condolences to the “Fritz” family.

His wit and charm that he shared with us through his posts’ will be missed.

While his leaving will leave a void here for many of us, I believe we all feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to converse with him.

PS. Fritz, I still don’t believe in the Chupacabra.

chupacabra.jpg

I don't get on here much anymore but when I do I head for this section to see what Fritz is into.I am very saddened to hear of his demise and offer my condolences to his family.Passing on is hard for the surviving family but especially so at this time of year.Rest in peace,Fritz.

Stan in S C

:( My condolences to the family. I will miss him. Had plans to visit next summer ,He will be missed by all. Dave in Cal. :(

Pieper family,I'm so sorry for your loss.We will miss him terribly,but I know it'll be nothing compared to what ya'll will be going through.The way he loved Ruth,the grandbaby and kids,and his land is an inspiration to us all.My heart hurts for you. Jerry

Its sad to hear about the tragic sudden death of someone like fritz. He was the kind of person who spoke his mind and created much talk. Its unfortunate whenever you lose someone like that because there are so many others like my self who won't speak up until so mad that they say something stupid and no one listens. I only knew him through this board and I can only wish his family my deepest condolences and know he will be very missed by many others whom you don't know.

"Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Somehow that is the only thing that comes to mind when I think about fritz (with the little f) passing on. I am going to miss him. I can't imagine the heartache his family is experience, but I pray that God will comfort them.

Jimro

I can't believe the hard time I'm having excepting the fact that fritz has passed and can only say that when it happens to me,it'd be a wonderful thing if men I never shaked hands with would mourn my passing.I would so love to meet everyone on this board face to face,(except flaco,it would turn ugly I'm sure),if I get a chance.I wish we could have a get-together.Jerry

I think everyone should sign the guest book. The last post I found from fritz was Dec. 14 "I really despise John McCain". You guys take care of yourselves(for me)and stay off the roads tonight.I'm a taffy-ass and can't take much of this.Jerry

I just discovered this thread last night moments before leaving for our New Year's Eve celebration. Shocking. Although I never had the opportunity to meet Fritz I felt that I knew him via his posts on this site. We lacked any real plans for last night other than find something to eat and then find a gin joint to cash out 07. A buddy called and we met at a our mutual watering hole. The first thing I did was buy a round of Jager and toast it to Fritz.

A long farewell to your soul. May God grant you the the keys to heaven.. May the Lord comfort you family left behind on earth.

Twist