Military Firearm Restoration Corner
Sign in to follow this  
jerry

Enfield Conversion Kits

i like the looks of the 7.62x39 bolt ..i just wander if that snake THOMAS SIDEIL from rhineland is behind this..they ran him out of TEXAS and the site state this is a new shop..

I was cruz'n the net looking for more info on this site and owner, and all I could find was his first name and it is Richard. Maybe someone else knows more. I have an Enfield that I am look'n to do something with and his web site has given me some ideas.

Eric

Why is Thomas Sideil a snake?

while running rhineman arms he set his biz up behind a mail drop and cell phones that were not tracable..after he advertised his produces everwhere ,taking hundreds of m.o for gun parts he just dropped from sight.

i filed mail fraud complaints with 2 states and the postal inspector...all i got was what other people got...sorry they said" we can"t find him."..so i watch for him to popup in an other state and do it again...

This is kind of off the path a little, but the interest in a rifle length .45 's causes me to point out the Mechtechsystems CCU for the 1911 pistol. I have one and it is a real gas to shoot. Accurate and it drops the empties two feet to the right and one foot forward. Tinman

sonic i dont think this is the coyote youre looking for if you start researching his site hes pro nra and a pro gun activist served on electionboards ect but i am glad i read these post as i was actualy trying to find the rhineland site but kept getting a speaker sales site and now that i kow about him i will keep an eye out in case any one wants to go coyote hunting

the 7.62x39 conversion for the enfield gets youre imagination going i might have to start a slush fund for one of them

weaver77

I am not really an Enfield guy myself....but I must admit that the Enfield "tanker" model, in 7.62 x 39, has me drooling all over my keyboard.

A couple years back,the Rhineland dude advertized an action wrench on ebay that was a good price on "BUY NOW",and since he was in Lewisville Texas,about 15 miles from here,and only 5 miles from my work,I sent an email and ask if I could drive by and pick a wrench up and save 10.00 shipping.He said no way,and in such a way,that I smelled a rat.I started to hear cats talking about buying the .45 auto Mauser conversions from him,and figured I must have been wrong,until now.Jerry

This guy has an intersestin website I think some Enfield owners might enjoy.

SIA Rev.

Before ordering a conversion kit the buyer needs to remove the bolt head and

trigger guard from their rifle for shipment to S.I.A. ...

http://www.specialinterestarms.com/

Eric

Surplus rifle has an article about Special Interest Arms that I find interesting, so I thought I would share.

http://www.surplusrifle.com/index.asp

Different guy altogether. He was around before the Rhineland Arms debacle. I'm not here to say he's a great guy to deal with (Because I have no personal experience with him) but I had his web-site saved for a few years before Rhineland showed up. I thought about having one of his rifles built but I've got enough projects going on and I already have a single shot Russian Remington and a Ruger bolt action in 7.62x39.

Sorry to hear you all got shafted by Rhineland. I ordered two kits from him, one for an enfield and one for small ring mauser and the fancy wrench and Mauser extended ejector. I received everything I ordered from him. Something wierd must have happened down there. Once again sorry you all had a bad experience with him. Tinman

i tried to order the Rhineland 45acp mauser kit several times but my emails were never answered and the phone number never worked.

then i won a kit on gunbroker and my payment got lost in the mail and instead of giving me a chance to get another money order in the mail the guy flipped out on me.

i did get a refund on my money order two months later and came to the conclusion that i wasn't ment to have a Rhineland kit