Military Firearm Restoration Corner
Sign in to follow this  
8uck5nort

Rossi Circuit Judge

Alwasy looking for legal deer rifle and this one fits the bill. We can use both 45 Long Colt and 410 shotgun. I think they are kinda cool looking. 45 long colt is kinda pricey, but handloading will help with that.

Do they even make 410 aboted slugs? I know they make rifled, but not sure if that will work.

You thik 45 long colt is high 410 are just as bad.

Well I could not resist. I went out and bought it. Most expensive gun I own... Hope it is a good one. The first box of 50 .45 LC set me back 46 bucks... My next purchase will be 45 LC dies and bullets. Should make a nice little 5 shot semi-auto deer rifle using 45 LC and bunny thumper using 410 shot.

May be good for home defense too. 5 shots of 410 from a compact carbine will ruin someones day, but not kill the people in the next room.

I had been looking for a Desert Eagle or a 44 mag revolver, but just could not justify the 1,300 for the Eagle. I though I could get one cheaper, but that was just not working at the place that had one. The 44 mag revolver may still find it's way my way, but not for some time until I can save up some more pennies.

The Circuit Judge is getting the boot. I have it at a pawn on consignment. It is a fun little thing to shoot and would have been a pretty good rabbit or squirrle gun, but not for deer. I am much more accurate at 25 to 35 yards with my bow and that was about the limit with any kind of accuracy.