Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Found A New Range.

karlunity

I found the new range.

This one is deep in the hills, and so should be safe from those damn developers for at least a couple years..

One of the nice things about this new place, is that you can shoot in the night, the muzzle flashes from 91/30 a rather impressive in the evening hours. : )

I want with a friend who was sighting in a new mini 14.

So we had a mini 14 a PPH .380 a Mosin and an SKS.

All the rifles did well, but the old SKS took the center out of the target and the Mosin reached out to hit rocks at 300 to 400 meters.

I kinda like that mini 14 rifle. I thought that was a rather nice little rifle.

I have read some bad reports, but this one, was very accurate and that "out of the Box" with store ammo and being new, a stiff trigger.

No recoil compared to the SKS or especially the 91/30.

A good day.

Karl

Of course, I had to give up going to the Mall with the Hippy and Christmas shop, but I forced myself to make that sacrifice.

Cool. I'm going to guestimate that your new range should be safe from developers for the next 20 years. We'll have to get out of this depression, Great Depression 2.0, and back full swing into another bubble before the current oversupply of housing is used up and they start looking for more gun ranges to build next to and ###### about.

I found the new range.

This one is deep in the hills, and so should be safe from those damn developers for at least a couple years..

One of the nice things about this new place, is that you can shoot in the night, the muzzle flashes from 91/30 a rather impressive in the evening hours. : )

Pictures??? :-D

A few years ago a developer with the big bux tried to shut down a range north of Phoenix. Lobbying efforts by a few sportsman's orgs got the state legislature to designate it a historical preserve. It will be nearly impossible now for anybody to develop the area now without getting a majority of the state legislature to to agree.