Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Yeah, Queer Army

FC

couple of things:

The Corps will do what the Commandant tells them to do.

They don't have to like it they just gotta do it.

Queers enlisting in large numbers?

Not the real flaming ones.

They tend to be liberal.

Far more fun getting your hair done than your head shot off.

Karl

FWIW, a good friend of mine and fraternity brother from the old days is now lieutenant in the Guard. He's got a college degree and from what I've been told by some of the younger guys I know in his unit, he's a pretty good guy to work for. And he's gay. Not flamingly so; he just doesn't like women. I'm not one to associate with many homosexuals but I never once had a problem with him. If he wants to serve his country, I say go for it.

i'm with roscoedoh. if they want to serve, let them serve! do you think gays aren't already in the military? repealing DADT wont change that...

I'm skeptical at best. It's just one more push toward acceptance as an equally valid lifestyle, which it is not. I see major problems with homosexuals declaring inequity and maltreatment whenever things don't go as they wish.

The stats they cited in their survey did not reflect the views of most combat troops, in fact it favored the views of spouses and desk jockeys. It should have remained a don't ask/don't tell situation.

As for letting them serve, put them on the front lines with pom poms. The enemy will be happy to oblige.

I've said this more than once- when I was enlisted in the A.F. I had a roommate that slept two feet away and regularly screwed his girlfriend. Once he said to me, "You don't mind, do you?" 2011, repeat that story with two guys.

In Kuwait and Iraq sexuality was out of control, and that's just with the female equation. We don't need more sexual problems in the military.

The only good point in this I see is that if the queers will get to have their arms and legs blown off with the rest of us. I will not be forced to approve of the homosexual lifestyle, whether they are in the military or not. Nobody, but nobody is going to tell me what to think, especially with the 1st Ammendment.

The only good point in this I see is that if the queers will get to have their arms and legs blown off with the rest of us. I will not be forced to approve of the homosexual lifestyle, whether they are in the military or not. Nobody, but nobody is going to tell me what to think, especially with the 1st Ammendment.

I agree with this 100%

Unfortunately most of the faggots will sign up for non-combat type jobs or join the Air Force and Navy.