Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Been Aol Lately

cold shot

:D Hi everyone..Sorry I've been AOL but my wife and I have been outta town for the past 2 months...

The MIL had been very sick..She past way on the 13th of this month.. Been taking care of the

arrangments.. will be playing her favorite song for her at the service on my keyboards..

The funeral will be this friday.. then WE go back down to our own home after the service.

Will be back up here on monday eve.. hope to get on more often.. as we just got the net here last week..

I also forgot my sign in name etc... Oh stupid me for not writing it down, I did buy another computer

for up here.. OH ...here is a small town called Cottonwood...about 20 miles from Redding,Ca.

So should be back on the site with all you fine folks in a few more days.. Still got alot of things

to settle and close for her...Dave

Glad to hear your doing ok Dave. I was beginning to wonder if some of those storms in Ca had washed you away. Good to know your doing well.

Sorry to hear about your mother in law. Hope the rest of your family is doing well.

Brenden

• 2 weeks later...

FC.. no the death was expected..she'd been sick for a long time... We buried her 2 fridays ago and last week

my wife's aunt died.. Now we have to bury her today... Still settling the MIL's estate..We'll be up here for another 4-6 weeks.

Been busy keeping out of the way of the sisters..Working on the 8-300 for improvements...will chat woit h

you folks again soon...Dave..aka strait shooter