Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Interfaithism Pushed Too Far Is Cowardly Surrender.

karlunity

Interfaithism pushed too far is cowardly surrender.

As Americans we believe in freedom of religion. You go to your church and I will go to mine.

We DO NOT surrender our religion in order to buy a coward's peace or to advance a "One World Social Agenda". I place the blame on those on the right and left who want "peace at any price".

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

http://bible.cc/john/14-6.htm

Islamics, Jews, Hindus etc don't accept that, and that is OK, this is America and we will all KNOW when we die. An American must be free to care for his/her own soul.

What is NOT OK is Christians, Catholic and Protestant, cutting Christ out of Christianity.

This 'feel good" idea of Let us just think about God the Father and forget Christ cannot be accepted. Judaism and Islam hold the view that our beliefs are based on a lie..that Christ was not and could not be the Son of God and that he never rose and had no power to forgive sin.

Look it up....

The Jewish position:

The very second that a few of the people who followed Jesus affirmed belief in his resurrection, and his 'divinity'. That was the moment when those people 'left' Judaism, because it's a violation OF Judaism to place any mortal on a par with G-d.

And when Paul couldn't get the rest of the Jews to abandon Torah, in order to worship the dead Jesus, he went and prayed to the Gentiles, and effectively started what we today know as Xianity.

The 'official' and final split between the faiths came when Jesus was officially and publicly deified, and declared to be 'god incarnate'. Worshipping Jesus or any human = IDOLATRY for Jews.

The Islamic position:

KORAN of ISLAM:

“The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was no more than God’s apostle . . .God is but one God. GOD FORBID THAT HE SHOULD HAVE A SON!” (4:171)

Those who say: “The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son, preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack . . .” (19:88)

”God forbid that He Himself should beget a son!” (19:29)

“Praise be to God who has never begotten a son; who has no partner in His Kingdom . . .” (17:111)

“God has begotten a son. ‘God forbid! Self-sufficient is He.! (10:68)

“If the Lord of Mercy had a son, I would be the first to worship him.” (43:72-81)

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father excep

bible.cc

New Living Translation (©2007)Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

karl

Makes me think of Rev. White and Farrakhan who are now peddling that the God of Christianity and Islam are one and the same!

I think you mistyped when you wrote that Paul prayed to the Gentiles?

"I think you mistyped when you wrote that Paul prayed to the Gentiles? "

That was a direct quote from a Jewish website.

We know that Paul prayed to God but Jewish people disagree.

karl

Well said sir. Well said.

I was terribly disappoint when President Bush appeared on stage with the Priest, Rabbi, Imam, Pastor (I don't remember the exact order or representation but it was multi-religious) at a 911 commemorative.

That act further supported this nominal Christian thinking which is rampant within the church.

lc

ps. As I understand scripture, the affirmation of Christ's declaration that He is the only way further offends in that all other religions teach that man, of his own will, understanding and power can come to God and make things right, recognize his need. John 1:13 shreds this idea.

Well said sir. Well said.

I was terribly disappoint when President Bush appeared on stage with the Priest, Rabbi, Imam, Pastor (I don't remember the exact order or representation but it was multi-religious) at a 911 commemorative.

That act further supported this nominal Christian thinking which is rampant within the church.

lc

ps. As I understand scripture, the affirmation of Christ's declaration that He is the only way further offends in that all other religions teach that man, of his own will, understanding and power can come to God and make things right, recognize his need. John 1:13 shreds this idea.

Thank you sir.

karl

If you take the deity of Christ out of Christianity you have only an empty shell. I am willing to fight so that people can believe in whomever and whatever they want, but there is no compromise with other religious beliefs.

Acts 4:12: "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we may be saved."

Narrow minded? Yes.

Politically incorrect? Yes.

Truth? Absolutely!