Military Firearm Restoration Corner
Sign in to follow this  
sayak

Huber Triggers

Are they a real improvement? I have a bad right shoulder, and that coupled with a long trigger pull on my No. 4 Mk. 1 is causing me to have some problems out on the range. I've never had a "flinch factor" before, but if a trigger can have a smoother pull to it, maybe I can do a little better than I have been. I know the rifle is zeroed because my son-in-law does well with it. $80 doesn't seem too steep.

I looked at the Canwest triggers. They look great but are fairly expensive and they say they need to be installed by a gunsmith (which I am not).

I have Hubers on my #4 Mk1 and Mosin Nagant M38. They are a big improvement over issued triggers. The break much crisper and cleaner. If you order from Brownells and don't like it you can always return for a refund. A good shoulder pad might be a better choice. It will dampen recoil on any rifle. This might help overall.

Good Luck Ralph

I have Hubers on my #4 Mk1 and Mosin Nagant M38. They are a big improvement over issued triggers. The break much crisper and cleaner. If you order from Brownells and don't like it you can always return for a refund. A good shoulder pad might be a better choice. It will dampen recoil on any rifle. This might help overall.

Good Luck Ralph

Thanks. I have put on a thicker shoulder pad.

How hard were those triggers to replace?

Steve