Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Hey Fc, Tapatalk?

rustvyper

That sounds like the walkie-talkie type of apps that are out there like Zello and Voxer. They are basically verbal text messages you can listen to when you want. We are trying out Voxer for clinic communication. He put in for a grant to have two of us tele-medicine talk to patients from our office or some other location. He would be in the clinic area. I asked how we were going to communicate without using a phone or Vocera? We have done some testing of Voxer, which is SMS (secure messaging service) since Zello does not advertise itself as secure. Voxer works fine. It gives a single chime on your smart phone when you get a message. It's free, unlike Vocera, which would cost a quarter of a million bucks just to get started.

Does that sound like the app you are talking about?

That sounds like the walkie-talkie type of apps that are out there like Zello and Voxer. They are basically verbal text messages you can listen to when you want. We are trying out Voxer for clinic communication. He put in for a grant to have two of us tele-medicine talk to patients from our office or some other location. He would be in the clinic area. I asked how we were going to communicate without using a phone or Vocera? We have done some testing of Voxer, which is SMS (secure messaging service) since Zello does not advertise itself as secure. Voxer works fine. It gives a single chime on your smart phone when you get a message. It's free, unlike Vocera, which would cost a quarter of a million bucks just to get started.

Does that sound like the app you are talking about?

No no, this is a mobile forum reader. No tiny letters, easy touch threads & simple upload function for photos. It basically makes navigating this forum super easy & fun. For example, I'm posting this from my iPad. I would upload a screenshot of the ap but I can't because the forum is not optimized to support tablets & phones (where I take most of my pictures anyway).

Registering is free for you, they do the rest. The end user pays for the ap.