Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Translation Of "stop The Hate"

karlunity

If the Flowerchild goes into the ladies room in a public place, I stand guard along with the other husbands outside the door. As long as she is in there no one I think a guy is going in .

karl

I've spent the last three years reading books about the fall of Rhodesia and later, South Africa to the good liberal supported revolutionaries. Each time I hear of the "progressive left" or "progressives" I am reminded that the "freedom fighters" in Sub-Saharan Africa fought with the full support of the liberal world and were considered progressive for their day. Looking at everything that's happening in Western civilization, I can't help but ponder if we aren't headed in a similar direction.

​And that makes me angry..

Look for little "jabs" in the movies of the 80's. Like Lethal Weapon, Scrooged, etc. They will have a "free South Africa" poster in the background, or the "bad guys" will be blond haired white guys from South Africa, etc. All subtle attempts at convincing the dumb f's in our country that South Africa's government was somehow evil. And now that the whole country has been destroyed, where are all those libs? Ever hear one say, "Oh, gosh, maybe the people were better off before"? Nope. And millions more die.