Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Just So Damn Tired

spec4 e4

I have been through a lot lately and things are not getting better and I just sick of the crop. Now we are being audit by the IRS and we almost have it ready to go. Found out the person t b at did our taxes had no clue or notes in the file to say what is what. Spent two days copying all the paperwork. List lost few receipts but all is good. Cost to copy all the paper is about $120.00

I am just to damn tired coming home and dealing with drama and all the issue. I might has well stay out on the road. Plus I like to know why karma kicking my six for.

Plus side the chapter 13 will cover anything the IRS will find.

Rob

Good Luck with the audit Rob. Been through it myself and had to eat a child care deduction because I was unable to come up with a Social Security number for the old woman I hired. Second time was easy, IRS asked for was proof and documentation of a house fire.

Thanks all. Its been an tough eight months and i am tired of the drama ever time i go home. First it was the operation then the neighbors, brakeb in, then the bankruptcy and now this. Plus some small stuff but thats nothing. I just want to go home and relax instead of dealing with everything.

Rob

Vacation is at the end of July, roommate want to go to EAA airshow in Wi. I made all the arrangements and is all set to go. But that is anothet story by itself. But i have to adk who in the hell wait till the last month to do anything on an trip like this? Should have made in Jan or Feb. But things been made...

Rob