Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Muslim Kills 4 Marines In Their Office In The Usa

karlunity

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/07/16/authorities-investigating-reports-of-shooting-in-tennessee/?wpisrc=al_alert-nationaMore from the "Religion of Peace"

Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke said five people died in all, including the gunman. Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

http://apnews.myway.com/…/us--chattanooga_shooting-260b6ea3… The shot placement group looks to me like it was done by a automatic weapon in the hands of someone who knew how to use one.

Really ironic seeing the news cameras showing the bullet holes surrounding the no guns sign. Poor Marines had no option but to run away. If only one had a M-9 pistol the entire situation would have been significantly different. No armed Marine even those with a cush recruitment desk job would have ran. I'm glad the cops killed the piece of sh!t perp. I hope his 72 virgins are all male donkeys.

I understand that Clinton banned it in 92.

Now? I mean the enlisted maggots with Arms??? Gad...Officers perhaps

But the grunts??? Some one may get shot and you know that will NOT look good.

karl

I understand that Clinton banned it in 92.

Now? I mean the enlisted maggots with Arms??? Gad...Officers perhaps

But the grunts??? Some one may get shot and you know that will NOT look good.

karl

Fox News quoted an Army Pentagon General saying something about being worried about accidental discharges. Naturally he doesn't worry flying a desk surrounded by armed security. The General, I can't remember his name. He apparently is more concerned about earning Obama brownie points than he is for his subordinates' safety.

The military and political leadership will resist letting soldiers be armed. So stinkin' stupid!

Speaking as somebody that was never in the military but on what I heard second hand. Friend of mine that was stationed in Germany late 60's through early 70's told me plenty of officers possessed 1911's but rarely carried them. My friend had the responsibility of keeping track in pre-computer days. On whom had what. With the paper tracking system as expected many 45's took a walk. From what I was told the Army in order to slow down on the thefts, mysterious disappearance and tracking pistols moving with personnel to different duty stations. Forced many officers to turn in their 45's officially based on needs but my friend said rank and cronyism had more to do with it. It was met with considerable resistance as some officers had possessed the same pistol for nearly their entire career in numerous duty stations including the Korean and Nam Wars. Friend also told me a few oddball WW2 issue revolvers and Colt 380 and 32's showed up. About the time my friend was being discharged many officers were being allowed to keep their side arms but they had to be registered, accounted for and the Army was in a process of trying to put a paper tracking system into place.

Like I said I've never been in the military but it seems to me with modern computer technology. Keeping track of side arms should be a no brainer. If a soldier should lose, misplace etc an issued handgun. He should be forced to pay the cost of replacing it. There is no reason soldiers being disarmed. Boils down to having a govt that doesn't trust its citizens or military with the great equalizer, the gun. The pig General using accidental discharges as an excuse is probably a donor to the Brady Bunch. The brave Marine or Sailor that had the gonads to risk his career sneaking in the Glock and returning fire. Would have likely been given the boot if the pistol had showed up in his possession while on duty in peaceful circumstances.

While I was working with federal employees health insurance. I had to visit Luke AFB a few weeks after 9/!! to meet civilian employees. Seems to me I saw plenty of armed soldiers going in and out of the snack bar/cafeteria adjacent to the room I was working in. Before I entered the base, nearly a mile away. I had to go through a road block to be cleared. There were a bunch of bad ass looking, very well armed soldiers. After a soldier carried my letter and driver license to the only AP I saw. I had to get out of my car and be photographed three times. Two mug shots then side by side next to a soldier about my height. I guess today some fat ass pig slob in the Pentagon is more concerned about accidental discharges than security. I feel sorry for any poor going into combat with that pig in command.

Sorry Guys for the long post. I'm venting again at the keyboard.