Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Boys I Say Better Clinton Than This!

karlunity

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-insider-leaks-koch-bros-r…/ The return of Mittins???I
If the GOP is going to play games, well we survived 8 years of Bill and if we have to we will survive 4 years of Hill. Let us see how the GOP establishment likes that.
I support Trump but if the PEOPLE vote for Cruz and he wins in court or Carson or even Rubio OK...Mittens at this point just to steal the nomination? NO

karl

I'm a Cruz man but if the damned GOP plays games by God I will vote for a democrat for president for the first time in my life! The sad part of it is I think the GOP would rather see a dem get it than Cruz or Trump. Not enough difference between the two parties to matter anymore they are all hogs eatin out of the same feed bunk and we are the ones feedin them, I'm way past sick to death of it.

If the GOP pulls any shenanigans I'll do as I often do in local elections and vote for a 3rd party. Several years ago I voted for a diaper head weirdo for Mayer. His first act was going to be closing all the slaughter houses and banning the sale of meat. He had some other bright ideas like clearing out jails and converting them to animal sanctuaries. I'd rather vote for a weirdo than Hillary, Bernie or Romney.

Trump is our only hope but Cruz would be tolerable.

I'm really surprised that New York with its large Jewish population continues to elect libs. One would think the way Obama has literally slapped Israel, their leader Netanyahu and taken the side of the Palestinians in every conflict. Think they would get the message. I'm not sure how Hillary's dealings with Israel went during her term as Sec of State. My guess with Hillary being Obama's patsy and mouth piece, probably not to well. I can recall either hearing it on the news or net. Obama wanted Israel to return to its pre 67 borders.

Trump being in business in New York City. I'm sure he has dealt with plenty of Jews. Hopefully Trump wins New York but if I was a betting man. The odds are likely in Hillary's favor.

A childhood playmate of mine, now a Rabbi is pathetically liberal with the exception of guns. His mother a concentration camp survivor because she was healthy enough to work in an arms factory at age 14. I haven't spoken with him in a few years but I wouldn't be surprised if he is not in Bernie's camp. My friend believes the US should be armed similarly as the Swiss and all young men and women if necessary be conscripted into govt or military service as they are in Israel. I was told by a mutual friend my Rabbi friend was involved with the project of servicing and stocking the water stations set up in the southern Az desert for illegal border crossers.

I can see that.

The Jews I met as a group were very kind people..I know the history and the Jewish /evil/ banker.stories.

but the Jewish people, I rented from or worked for treated me a lot better than I had any right to expect.

karl