Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Bundy's Cattle, Pictures

FC

Figure every cow that they killed cost Bundy a few thou at least.

Kill enough, which they would have done had not the people stepped in and one of two things:

A. Either he comes running out with a shotgun to try and save his stock and they "fire in self defense"

Or

B. They kill so many of his cows that he is out of business.

No business no money...no money and he cannot pay his bills or tax and they get his land.

Either way from their pov problem solved.

karl

I agree 100% with you regarding the fenced in 1st ammendment areas. Someone in blm really overstepped their bounds. I'm amazed the press is not all over the blm about this issue. I guess this is just one more example of how worthless the press corps are, when they don't even stand up for themselves.

Ken, there's information on Bundy and the payments he attempted you haven't heard in all likelihood. I would have been out there with him if I could have. Ganging up on an old guy who had no chance, well, I'm not going to sit by on that one.

post-1-0-32818600-1398304452_thumb.jpg

Looks like Bundy will become non-news and the press will shy away after his stupid remarks. Anybody offering him aid or a platform to speak will become labeled a racist. One of the worse cases of foot in mouth or head in his ass disease I've seen.

Chances are good BLM will now roll all over him and nothing will be seen or heard of it on the network news.