Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Reporter Who Dared To Tell The Truth

FC

I think that liberals, may well be the racist that they accuse everyone else of being and so voting for a black man, if he was qualified or not was to them a way of proving that THEY were "good" Germans.

If you take a look at the man's record before 08, he had not experience for the job.

In fact he may well have been the least experienced president in the last 150 years.

Yet, since he was black...they HAD to vote for him...that by definition is racist.

karl

Personally, I think we have had enough of the Bush family as President. I won't comment on their plusses or minuses, but I think we had enough. However, I strongly suspect that a Jeb running for president is just about the only way that a Hillary will be elected. If the R nominee is Jeb, that will be a guarantee that the whole thing was set up for Hillary, just as McCain was a set up for the O. I mean, come on, even Republicans don't and didn't like McCain.

Republicans don't and didn't like McCain.

Have to agree.

Same as Dole....I liked George Bush but I did not care for his father and voted for Ross

I keep hearing of Cruz, now I like cruz but the man was born in Canada...so that is that.

Paul..well perhaps.

Mitt...really? Now I am polite and I respect the office of the President and would stand and call Mr. Obama sir. But a debate is a debate and the things that Mitt let Mr. Obama get away with in the second and third debate would shame a 7 grade debating squad.

As for the GOP agreeing to MODs that were at the least pro progressive.

It was like a debate between two schools with the prize free donuts and the mothers from the other school get to be the moderators??? My old seventh grade would not have stood for that!! : )

karl

Mitt has a very strong anti 2nd amendment history as governor of Massachusetts.

Obama-care was modeled after Massachusetts' Romney-care.

Under McCain / Palin, We would have already suffered the horrors of WWIII.

I like Palin and have little use for McCain.

As to WW lll, Mr. Obama and Kerry and Hill have woken the bear and restarted the cold war and that is NOT good.

I agree with your position on Mitt. Which is why I was a supporter of Ron Paul...through I did hold my nose and vote for Mitt as that lesser of two evils.

karl

This is an interesting read:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-30/putin-western-elites-play-time-over

The Russian blogger chipstone summarized the most salient points from Putin speech as follows:

1. Russia will no longer play games and engage in back-room negotiations over trifles.
But Russia is prepared for serious conversations and agreements, if these are conducive to collective security, are based on fairness and take into account the interests of each side.

2. All systems of global collective security now lie in ruins.
There are no longer any international security guarantees at all. And the entity that destroyed them has a name: The United States of America.

3. The builders of the New World Order have failed, having built a sand castle.
Whether or not a new world order of any sort is to be built is not just Russia's decision, but it is a decision that will not be made without Russia.

4. Russia favors a conservative approach to introducing innovations into the social order,
but is not opposed to investigating and discussing such innovations, to see if introducing any of them might be justified.

5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America's ever-expanding “empire of chaos,”
and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia's challenges lie in developing her already vast territory). Neither is Russia willing to act as a savior of the world, as she had in the past.

6. Russia will not attempt to reformat the world in her own image
, but neither will she allow anyone to reformat her in their image. Russia will not close herself off from the world, but anyone who tries to close her off from the world will be sure to reap a whirlwind.

7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one.
However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not war—nor does she fear it.

8. Russia does not intend to take an active role in thwarting those who are still attempting to construct their New World Order - until their efforts start to impinge on Russia's key interests.
Russia would prefer to stand by and watch them give themselves as many lumps as their poor heads can take. But those who manage to drag Russia into this process, through disregard for her interests, will be taught the true meaning of pain.

9. In her external, and, even more so, internal politics,
Russia's power will rely not on the elites and their back-room dealing, but on the will of the people.

Point #7 there is a bit disconcerting.

Not at all surprised.

In the early 90's for a time Russia was looking toward the West.

Clinton gave them the finger and bombed Serbia their long time friend and ally.

This business in the Ukraine, trying to steal the port of Sevastopol, by the PC types, has once more turned Russia East and make Putin, who at one time had a serious, anti Putin movement to keep him worried, into a Russian national Hero.

Now anti putinism is seen as anti Russia.

Putin is well on his way to being the newe czar.

I sometime wonder if that was not planned?