Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Voted Today

AzRednek

I tried to take a selfy in voting booth. Heard a very loud. "Sir photos are not allowed without press credentials".

Didn't have the 3+ hour wait as I did in primary. The only delay I did not mind at all. A Mexican woman right in front of me held the line up for about five minutes. She had no acceptable ID and was turned away. I could not hear all of the conversation but could tell she struggled with English. I did hear one of the officials tell her she needed a Govt issued, picture ID. The other, presumably Demoncrat official. If you don't have photo ID, bring citizenship papers, utility bills and I believe the other official said in what sounded like a sarcastic manner "also bring your food stamp ID".

Don't know if its still the same as when I worked for the PO back when food stamps were in books and not a plastic card. Food Stamp ID had an address and a photo of recipient. State used to pay an extra two and change in postage for the rare times I had to record ID# on return receipt.