Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Do So Love The Net And History No Wonder Pols Hate It

karlunity

I do soo love the net and history. When Bush was president the PC types said "dissent was the highest form of patriotism" When Mr Obama became president dissent was " code for racism" Now that Trump is president elect; dissent is back to being the highest form of patriotism" But, only of course, if applied to the President AFTER Jan 20! Before Jan 20 2017,it is still "code for racism"

I feel the overwhelming majority of adults over thirty can see through the political correctness BS. Its the younger generation, so called millennials that buy into it. I believe most hard core, adult libs know better but simply use the race card when facts get in the their way.

I was in a Dr's waiting room the day after the election. TV was on Fox News. I started a conversation with another patient about the election's popular vote following a report about it on Fox. All of a sudden a 300+ lb woman in a wheel chair with Ace bandaged knees busted into our conversation. She accused the two of us for being racists. She claimed Trump was going to destroy Social Security, her Medicare and disability pension. I asked her where she heard it. She insisted it was common knowledge and Trump's plan to destroy Social Security will come in his first hundred days. She looked at me and woman I was conversing with saying. "wealthy people like you don't care about anybody but yourselves". As I was called in leaving the waiting room the big woman raised her volume. She started in on the woman I was talking with saying something about Trump's war on women and minorities. I didn't hear exactly what was said as I was leaving but another guy in the waiting room let out a loud burst of laughter. I think the laughing guy said "are you serious".