Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Did It, Put A S&w M-10 On Lay Away

AzRednek

I couldn't resist Budsgun's 180 day lay away offer. I made up my mind a several months ago to get an AR type 30 cal semi. I shot a friend's Armalite AR-10 and have been hooked on one. So far I sold off my Norinco clone of the 1897 Winchester Trenchgun with an Enfield bayonet to help finance it. Now I have apx 120 days to decide what goes next.
Guess I'm preparing for long distance looters if the rioting makes it to Phoenix.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=90756/S%26W+M%26P10+Mid-Length+20%2B1+308WIN7.62NATO+18%22</

Thx Doc, friend of mine is sitting on apx 10,000 Spanish 7.62 rds. Hopefully he cuts me a deal. Hopefully the cheapie Chinese red dot will work ok. The rifle does not come with sights from the factory and I will be scraping nickels and dimes to pay for it.

I built my first AR this spring. I swore I would never own one. it's one gun I take out every time now. Mines just a 5.56, but it's awesome. I mounted a 3x9 Bushnell on it and accuracy rivals my bolt guns with the 1x7 twist and 69 grain sierra bullets.

I'm going to do a 300 blackout pistol soon. I think it would be a great home defense item.

I do lust for an AR 10. One in 7mm-08 would be a great critter getter.

Brenden

I built my first AR this spring. I swore I would never own one. it's one gun I take out every time now. Mines just a 5.56, but it's awesome. I mounted a 3x9 Bushnell on it and accuracy rivals my bolt guns with the 1x7 twist and 69 grain sierra bullets.

I'm going to do a 300 blackout pistol soon. I think it would be a great home defense item.

I do lust for an AR 10. One in 7mm-08 would be a great critter getter.

Brenden

My early 70's Colt AR-15 doesn't shoot anything but 55gr worth a tinker's darn. If the AR-10 bug has got ahold of you. Bud's makes it to easy with their extended lay-away. I just finished paying my property taxes, I'm squeaky tight and just can't make up my mind what I want to part with in order to pay off the AR-10.

• 3 weeks later...