Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Putin "test Fires" Icbm

karlunity

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-test-fires-icbm-amid-tension-over-ukraine-193003190--sector.html;_ylt=AwrBJR9IKhZTKSMAfjrQtDMD

this is like the guy on the street opening his jacket and show the 45 and saying "You guys want trouble or shall we stop now?"

The Progressives in the EU and DC are changing their shorts and panties about now.

karl

Putin can still put on a military show, but his is a dying country. Shrinking population, election fraud, control of business and the economy, and rampant corruption and crime.

With the exception of shrinking population one can say the same about the USA. At least Putin has balls and good or bad at least the Russians have a leader. Obama is such a whoos he makes Carter look masculine. Obama reminds me of a lost hungry dog trying to find his way home after a rain storm. O'Reily got it right tonight, what is Obama going to do if China decides to claim the Japanese Islands. I don't think it will be Japan but if I lived in Taiwan I'd be watching my back. Obama and his supporters will some how blame Bush as they are saying about the situation in the Ukraine. There was a jerk on Hannity tonight blaming Donald Rumsfeld for the Ukrainian situation.

Putin is starting a policy to reward white Russians who have 3 or more kids.

So far as I know his is the only nation in Europe that is trying to do that.

Here?

Birth control..the morning after pill and abortion and the gay way.

Our native population is declining.

The numbers are being kept up by 3th world types.

karl

With the exception of shrinking population one can say the same about the USA. At least Putin has balls and good or bad at least the Russians have a leader. Obama is such a whoos he makes Carter look masculine. Obama reminds me of a lost hungry dog trying to find his way home after a rain storm. O'Reily got it right tonight, what is Obama going to do if China decides to claim the Japanese Islands. I don't think it will be Japan but if I lived in Taiwan I'd be watching my back. Obama and his supporters will some how blame Bush as they are saying about the situation in the Ukraine. There was a jerk on Hannity tonight blaming Donald Rumsfeld for the Ukrainian situation.

Neither Bush nor Rumsfeld had anything to do with the Ukrainian situation. What they gave us is the Department of homeland Security, the Patriot Act, and Obama.

Mr.Obama is a product of the radical progressive left.

Kerry gave him his first national platform at the DNC in 04.

It was Hollywood progressives who called him and gave him the idea to run in 08,

Nope Mr. Obama is a child of the left.

It gave the enlightened and feeling types a chance to PROVE that they were NOT racist by voting for a black man. They would have paid for the chance to vote for Mr.Obama

I do take some of the blame for the Department of homeland Security, the Patriot Act,

I was so angry after 9/11 that I supported those. I simply did not think and as a Constitution and American History teacher I dam well SHOULD have known better.

karl

Mr.Obama is a product of the radical progressive left.

Kerry gave him his first national platform at the DNC in 04.

It was Hollywood progressives who called him and gave him the idea to run in 08,

Nope Mr. Obama is a child of the left.

It gave the enlightened and feeling types a chance to PROVE that they were NOT racist by voting for a black man. They would have paid for the chance to vote for Mr.Obama

I do take some of the blame for the Department of homeland Security, the Patriot Act,

I was so angry after 9/11 that I supported those. I simply did not think and as a Constitution and American History teacher I dam well SHOULD have known better.

karl

Bush paved the way for Obama the same way Nixon paved the way for Carter.

We all should have known better. And many did, especially GW. He and his administration shamefully stirred up and used the American peoples patriotism to their own ends. I believe we have not yet seen the true fruits of his corrupt and disgraceful legacy.

I'm really sorry for generations to come.