Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Lucky Dog !

AzRednek

My Chew-O-Matic. AKA as German Shepard was bored and decided to drag my shorts off the top of my dresser into the back yard. After chewing through the front pocket he discovered a chew toy inside. After I awoke discovered my shorts missing and the back door open. Didn't take me long to figure out where my shorts were.

When the dog saw me coming he decided it was time to play catch me. I just can't imagine how ridiculous I looked wearing a bathrobe chasing my dog with a 38 in his mouth around my back yard. My dog finally wised up after I tossed a rake and large dust pan at him and dropped it. We both obviously survived as did the 38 but the grips didn't do to well.

P1010028_zpsglszq5ge.jpg

P1010027_zpsibpwvkos.jpg

Good teeth on that hound : )

karl

Still if your lady wife had the video phone going... :)

Thank goodness my wife was out of town. I don't think I could show my face if she got a video. Made the chase even worse was the dirt and dust. When my previous Rottie died from the Parvo Virus. Vet recommended spraying the yard down with bleach. Wanting to be sure I got it. I drenched the yard with pool chlorine killing the lawn.

You know there's been cases of dogs shooting the owner. Goes: Out hunting, hunter puts rifle down on log or fence, dog goes up to rifle and knocks it over or the paw gets in on the trigger. Boom. Owner shot.

My former father in law claimed a dog stepped on and discharged a 22 rifle laying on the floor in a hunting cabin.