Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Liberals And N. Korea

FC

Now I suspect that China and Russia would be very very happy..especially China to see kim gone as long as they were assured that NK would remain a buffer zone. What I think is going to happen, is one of two things A. Kim has an accident and some general acceptable to Red China takes power or B. Kim gets lots of "humanitarian" aid from the world bank and within a year or so has a sad accident. Me? I would apply H bombs not grunts..but I am not the President just a fella who was once a marine grunt

karl

I feel confident that Trump's red line being tested by the Norks is not idle chit chat and there will be consequences if the fat school yard bully crosses it. On the other hand I have trouble believing the Norks are capable of carrying out their threats.

I don't know about you, but I'm stocking up on non-perishable food.

I've got enough food to last me several weeks, longer if I don't lose electricity and my frozen meat. I'm thinking really seriously about hoarding 12ga buckshot, 223 and 45ACP. If there is anarchy in my part of the country, I fear street gangs and illegal aliens more than the Korean fat boy hitting us with a nuke. Maybe to stay on the side of the Norks I'll get myself a Dennis Rodman wig.

About 2001 I saw Rodman or somebody that looked a lot like him while I was in LA. He was driving a pink Rolls convertible with the top down. I was driving the opposite direction so I didn't get a real good look. At the time he had a longer Afro style, multi colored hair doo.