Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Bet We Still Won't Be Allowed To Carry Guns On Military Installations!

FC

You guys in the military need to understand the people in power hold you in contempt. In the eyes of the left you are useful only when you follow their orders and don't think for yourself.

Don't expect to receive the right to Carry until America gets its head screwed on straight. With 50% of the American people thinking they have a right to others peoples labor nothing is going to change for a long time.

Do a web search for welfare queens talking about how they live off the system. Then be prepared to vomit and be mad for a while.

Our country is being destroyed from within

I know the feeling of being almost naked the soldiers must feel. As a union leader while I was employed by the Postal Service I pushed to have certain key and trained employees armed. The majority of the male employees were veterans, many served in combat in Nam. It was not only the massacres that occurred in the Post Office but Letter Carriers were being targeted on the street as a gang initiation ritual. Strangely I met more resistance from the union that I did with USPS mgmt. I failed to get USPS mgmt. to develop an evacuation plan or to take it seriously. Their attitude was it happens in other states it wont happen here.

I personally dealt with one close call. A co-worker showed up at a union meeting wearing a Ruger S/A 357 with the hammer cocked above a live round. He was carrying it in a shoulder holster and bragged of carrying it into the work place for almost 2 weeks under his sweater. Another employee and I tackled him in the parking lot, dis-armed him and took him to an ER. USPS mgmt. rather than immediately terminating him. Opted to take the route of harassing the guy into resigning making him a ticking time bomb as far as I was concerned. As the employee's union rep I was forced to protect his job or deal with a possible civil suit. I tried my best to have the guy evaluated and treated by a shrink but local mgmt. were determined to avoid a possible worker's comp claim and the employee's HMO denied coverage as it being job related. The brilliant upper mgmt. in DC assumed they had resolved the problem by making Post Offices gun free zones. Posters were placed in work areas "no guns on USPS property".