Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Fritz

karlunity

I really miss Fritz. I loved to follow the online war of words he used to have with a woman named Emmy or a similar name. I got a real ass chewing from Fritz after posting I made a protest vote for mayor. I couldn't stand either candidate so I voted for the way way left commie diaper head whose platform was banning the sale of meat and animal products. Fritz being a cattle rancher didn't take it to kindly.

I remember Fritz put a lot of time and money looking for oil on his land. I wonder if his family got lucky and struck the black gold.

We used to get into it on farm subsidies. I would argue that the consumer should pay the cost of production plus a profit for the farmer, controlled by market forces, such as raising the cost of flour a dime at the store would do. He would argue that the feds kept the wholesale price of food down as an international weapon and thus needed to subsidize farmers.

RIP, Fritz.