Military Firearm Restoration Corner

She Will Be The Sweetheart At The 2016 Demoncratic National Convention: Emily Letts Films Her Own Abortion

ShooterTom

The only good thing about gays, abortionist and the like is theykilling their own lineage.

Aids and a zero reproduction rate will eventually take care of them.

I'm not going to watch that. I wonder if they show the baby.

No they don't show anything at all. Nor do they even mention a baby. All you see is her face and upper body. They made the video in such a way that getting an abortion seems as benign as a woman getting a pedicure.

She is a sick witch. I have read that she got pregnant on purpose just so she could have an abortion, to make the video and strengthen her standing as an abortion counselor.

At the end of the video she says she doesn't feel guilty and she is in awe of what her body can do, "she can make a life."

The left, through constant media barrage has convinced the majority of the people that babies are not people, thus, it's OK to kill them as long as you do it soon enough to not get arrested. It's your "right to privacy" to kill your child, but somehow not your right to privacy to not have the police suck all the information off your cell phone computer when you walk or drive by their location. See, being secure in your person and possessions is not a privacy right, but killing your child is.