Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Life Is Good/

karlunity

Guess as long as you're still warm, heart beating and breathing on your own. You are entitled to that Budweiser. I swore off beer years ago but something about Christmas season, cold weather and a year of sobriety. I have to have a straight shot, sometimes two of Seagrams VO to keep my innards warm and working.

As long as you can handle it, nothing wrong with a few drinks for a man I say.

karl

There was a time in my life I didn't handle it well at all. I was getting into fights and waking up in strange beds. With a couple of exceptions I haven't consumed more than my annual Christmas shot since the 70's. One of the exceptions I sent a politician an email that nearly got me arrested. With all the pills I take nowadays I'm afraid to touch anything stronger than caffeine.

I hear ya..I have not had hard drinks with the exception of ONE Irish coffee since 93.

Almost no wine...the yeast is bad for my back..the Hippy figured that out when I could not get out of the car without help.

No more wine...back is fine...

Just a beer now or then.

karl