Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Yeah, There Would Be A Revolution If Guns Were Grabbed

FC

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_POLICE_CHIEF_CALL_TO_ARMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-09-17-42-18

The only way the government could pull of a gun grab without a revolution would be incrementalism, and they know it. I don't think the Sheriff's departments in the southeast to TX would be very cooperative with the feds if they did it.

California is an example of incrementalism. Gun owners do have an ace though- CCW generates a lot of revenue for states.

In a more peaceful age they may have been able to convince folks to limit, hand in or exchange their arms.

Now? Cold day in Hades..Mr Obama has sold so many guns and so much ammo that SW and Colt should make him a stock holder!!!

karl

The Republic is not gone yet but if the libs remain in control and continue with making law from executive orders. Our descendants will likely be controlled by a dictator. I can't blame Obama for the mess and corruption currently going on in DC. Congress also shares the blame. Obama should have been impeached years ago but Congress has failed to act.

The country is upset about the direction of Obama's agenda, and that's why Trump is doing so well. I agree that the treacherous Obama should have been impeached, but the votes have never been there cause he's a slippery devil, and protected by the liberal media. His reported latent homosexuality while a member of the Trinity Church and the down low club is still a relevant point, but several people connected ended up dead from gunshots in Chicago, and the murders were never solved, and the liberal media doesn't care.

Spiris