Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Equal Justice Under The Law

FC

RHIP sir..

As a old Brit friend told me everyone except you yanks KNOW that there a law for them and a law for us...you would not expect my price to be annoyed would you??...I am starting to think he was right

Tony I feel your pain. My nerves vibrated and blood pressure through the roof yesterday. I had to turn the news off TV and radio. Obvious the fix was in from the beginning. Bill Clinton just happens to be in Phoenix playing golf while it was 112 degrees. Local news claims all golf courses in the Phx Metro area deny Clinton being there. Hillary riding Air Force One with Obama a short time after the FBI's announcement. Readily apparent both Lynch and Comey sold out the USA for cabinet level or ambassador appointments if Hillary is elected.

I'm surprised anyone thought Hillary would ever really be indicted for anything. She and Bill have beaten every charge or accusation ever brought against them.

Hugh numbers of people who will be voting in November don't even know Bill was impeached.

The only ray of hope I heard today watching apx 90% of Comey in front of Congress. When Comey was asked if the Clinton Foundation was investigated. Comey replied something about I can not comment on a past or ongoing investigation. If Obama does not give the Clintons a blanket pardon for any possible future violations. As Ford did for Nixon. Maybe and I mean maybe there might be a bribery indictment. The only way the Clintons will face criminal charges is Trump being elected and no pardon from Obama before his term ends.