Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ya Gotta Keep Current On This Stuff..

karlunity

When Bush was in the PC types told us "Dissent was the highest form of patriotism!"
When Obama is in the PC types told us "Dissent was "Code" for racism!"
Now when Trump is in will "Dissent again be the highest form of patriotism" or still "code" for racism???
Ya gotta keep current on this stuff!

My guess, coming from CNN it will be more of the "white lash" BS and everything Trump does will get him accusations of racism along with attaching his name to all the various phobs. I'm sure the same way the lib press went after Reagan in his first few months. CNN and MSNBC will hammer him. Remember the way the press went after Reagan over the air traffic controllers fiasco. Planes will be falling out of the sky they predicted. Instead we really got a decade of prosperity and kicked the manure out of the Soviets.

True AZ.

Next the PC types will cry. the American jobs from Ford and Carrier may only last a few years more. Even if that is true, and judging and judging by the lamentable record of the PC crew, it may well NOT be. I ask; Would you rather have your job for a "few years more " or hit the street and the welfare line NOW??
Trump IS saving American jobs,,jobs the PC sjw nwo globalist gave up as lost, and Trump is not even in office till jan 20 17

Of course the PC types or their heirs would be found nowhere near that type of work!!!So they could care less.