Military Firearm Restoration Corner

More Deer Stories

8uck5nort

Youngest Brother came up from Texas and he wanted to do some deer hunting. This was his first time. I got this doe with a 44 mag rifle and he downed a buck with his 12 guage on a spot and stalk about three minutes apart in the late morning. We had sat in a tree stand most of the morning and saw nothing.

We had fresh suateed tenderloin medallions, butter potatoes and toasted a great hunt with some local mead that night. What a day to remember.

post-5537-132155966124_thumb.jpg

post-5537-132155965936_thumb.jpg

post-5537-132155965652_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Hope all is Well,

Darin

I got one with my Lexus. Does that count? Only cost me $2700. That's probably cheap by dear hunter standards.

You're killing me! No really, I laughed so hard I got my back acking again :blink:

I got one with my Lexus. Does that count? Only cost me $2700. That's probably cheap by dear hunter standards.

Ouch, thats gotta hurt... Hope no one was injured.

But I am ahead of you this year in car repairs. Two teenage sons and three car accidents. 1 was running into a concrete post so his fault. That ran about $3000 and to keep it off his record I ponied up the cash for that. Good bye workshop sad.gif. The other two were other drivers running into him. That cost about $10,000 for both added together. The insurance company still jacked my rates. Can't win, but at least I'm having a gret year deer hunting biggrin.gif .