Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Wonder When And If Race War Will Happen?

FC

It's not a good idea for 12% of the population to allow Holder, Obama, Sharpton, and this turd yesterday who killed cops continue unchallenged. Race war is a bad idea, and blacks and Muslims should avoid pushing their luck by turning a blind eye to this hatred spewing and violence to people not of their "communities". I don't like seeing this turn of events. I'm waiting for that golfer in Hawaii to condemn the violence, then get back to his golfing.

As I recall we were close to a race war in the late 60's. Ferguson was small change compare to Watts and Detroit. I don't see it happening again on the same scale. I think the guerilla type tactics that happened in NYC might just be the beginning of more attacks on soldiers. cops and first responders like fireman.

As a stupid teenager when rioting broke out in Phoenix. My friends and I didn't waste any time driving into the area. Lucky we weren't killed or beaten badly. My fast accelerating 57 Chevy saved me as we were chased by a packed full Pontiac station wagon. The only major fire was a pickle factory that employed mostly blacks. There was a Grant's Dept Store that was looted badly that never re-opened.

The blacks are at the end of the line.

In 20 years the Mexicans Will be the largest minority and THEY will not feel guilt over problems that the blacks have.

Thus the welfare train WILL stop. Race relations at now the worse I have seen them since the 60s.

karl