Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Suspect China Told The Nka You Handle That Fool Or We Will

karlunity

I suspect Mr Trump told China you fix this or we will and China told the NKA you handle that fool or we will.
The one nation on earth that China fears is Japan.
Japan took Korea in 1911 and used it a a base to attack and conquer most of China.
and so China needs NK as a buffer zone.
If Kim's actions put that buffer zone at risk ...Kim goes.

I suspect Mr Trump told China you fix this or we will and China told the NKA you handle that fool or we will.

The one nation on earth that China fears is Japan.

Japan took Korea in 1911 and used it a a base to attack and conquer most of China.

and so China needs NK as a buffer zone.

If Kim's actions put that buffer zone at risk ...Kim goes.

My feeling is China would jump at the chance to get their revenge with Japan for the so-called Rape of Nan King and numerous other atrocities. If the Red Chinese were to ever invade Japan, it wouldn't be pretty.

If the Son of heaven said "fight my people" any invasion of Japan would be a bloodbath of biblical proportions.

Japan would nuke China till China glowed if every person in Japan was to die in the next hour for it.

karl

If the Son of heaven said "fight my people" any invasion of Japan would be a bloodbath of biblical proportions.

Japan would nuke China till China glowed if every person in Japan was to die in the next hour for it.

karl

Couldn't agree more it would be a real blood bath. WW2 history showed that the Jap soldiers were more than willing to die and the Chinese are more than willing to lose millions of soldiers to try and achieve their objective. I heard many war stories from Korean War vets. The Chinese soldiers, many unarmed and high on opium kept attacking while bodies piled up. The Chinese crawled over the piles and kept coming.

One former co-worker was a veteran of WW2 through Nam. Told me was was scared shootless being way out numbered and seeing the Chinese coming. He said, "first it was air support than artillery then mortars, then the 50's then the 30's and the few that got through were picked of by the infantry". He claimed the US held their position "and those crazy chinks would line up and do it again the next day. Another co-worker claimed to have killed hundreds of Chinese "all I had to do was keep the machine gun fed. That same guy claimed the Army had to use bulldozers to shove all the bodies into pits.

Japan has no nukes, and a shrinking young population. A NCOIC who worked for me in Hawaii said he was in the Japanese Army. He said the least intelligent and capable joined the military.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Japs have secret but untested nukes. I remember when Sweden and South Africa surprised the planet when they volunteered to destroy their nukes. I suspect Israel likely has some as well.