Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Will Hayden (Sons Of Guns) Getting Special Treatment In Jail

ShooterTom

Because of Will Hayden's previous standing in the community before his two arrests and the nature of his crimes. East Baton Rouge Parish Prison Officials have decided to assign him to a prison inmate ambassador. The inmate will guide him through jail life and get him prepared for what he may face if convicted and sentenced to state prison.

>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

post-5400-0-00201700-1409266354_thumb_zp

I was really shocked by the news. I used to like the show but it started getting a bit soap opera corny.

I was too. I can't say I cared for his managment style. The first time he was arrested it sure sounded like a bitter ex getting revenge since CPS found no reason to remove the daughter from the home. After the second arrest it's become clear that it is indeed true.

Tom

I hated the show because it portrayed gun owners as ignorant hicks that go around blowing things up.

Glad to hear the sob is going to prison.

Now if only the police would start arresting some of these scumbags from all the Alaska "reality" shows.