Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Life In France

karlunity

Hard to believe they are the Dr's Engineers etc that Obama is claiming he wants to allow into the USA. Obama wont say the majority are unskilled laborers and most at best have an education equivalent to an American third grader. If what I've been told by a returning Army Officer is correct. The average mid-east immigrant's education consists of learning enough to read the Koran. Many can't do simple math.

I guess he's a cop, but they don't seem overly impressed.

Almost be willing to be he's either a cop or govt official if he's carrying. Owning especially packing concealed in France is nearly impossible.

About 15 years ago I sold a bullet mold to a Frenchman. It was a brass replica of an 1860's Colt mold that came in a wood case. The wood case held the revolver, mold and powder flask. The buyer insisted I did not say bullet mold on custom's form. He claimed it would be returned by the French Post Office. I listed it as brass pliers and it went right through.

The immigrants in the video may have not feared the handgun because they didn't know what it was. The way the one guy kept his minimal distance. He may have thought it was a knife or sword. These people are really backwards, belong in the 16th Century with Camels, Horses and wagons.

I suspect that they know very well what guns are and what they do.

But he simply did not think that the Frenchman would shoot him..until the last minute.

He may have had a idea of taking that gun away ....

may have had a idea of taking that gun away ....

Went and took another look and I believe you're right. The bad guy is likely a well trained terrorist. He may have just been testing the Frenchman to see how he'd react. If you ever had the displeasure of reading the late 60's revolutionary propaganda. The few I read recommended using a club, knife, aerosol oven cleaner, bug spray or carb cleaner. Anything handy to take a policeman or soldier down including hubcaps against their shins while your buddy clubs him. Afterward taking the good guy's gun and ammo as a useful way of arming oneself. The SWHTF soon starting in Europe.

..." 60's revolutionary propaganda. The few I read recommended using a club, knife, aerosol oven cleaner, bug spray or carb cleaner. Anything handy to take a policeman or soldier down including hubcaps against their shins while your buddy clubs him. Afterward taking the good guy's gun and ammo as a useful way of arming oneself. The SWHTF soon starting in Europe. "

AZ

I recall reading that same thing. He almost got away with it.

karl