Military Firearm Restoration Corner

13 Hours

AzRednek

Highly recommend you see the movie. I'm going to go see it again.

I took my blind friend and had way to many interruptions fiddling with his audio descriptive gizmo. After numerous complaints to the theater's mgmt. I got a free pass and a ticket good for a free bag of popcorn.

13 hours.
I don't know the true story. BUT I do know that even in my day. (Late 60's) .F-4s from the fleet could have been there within a hour or two at most ..and a few gun runs would have taken care of things. So I find it hard to accept that in this day of instant comm, F-16s could not have gotten there in time to help.
karl

Look what she did in Mogadishu. She ran the war room. She has a history of totally f'ing up things like this. If she gets elected, with what The O did to knock us (The United States of America) over, she will finish us off.

Oh, the only times that she is aggressive in military action is against U.S. citizens. Waco. Ruby Ridge. Those were her ops.

If F-16's had simply flown over, never firing a shot, kicked in after burners and made plenty of noise. The Muslims would have likely scattered. At worse jets would have bought time. The movie shows the Pentagon watching what was going on in real time from an overhead unarmed drone. Why our military stood by with their thumbs up their asses. Had to have been an order from either or both Hillary and/or Obama.

The shrink MD that appears on O'Reilly News is absolutely correct in his diagnosis of Obama being delusional. First and foremost if what I've heard is true. The US ambassador was a gay activist. Only a delusional fool with dreams of a Utopian USA or Planet Earth. Would have sent an openly gay man into a Muslim country where homosexuality is punishable by death and not expect a serious reaction.

I'd rather go to the dentist than a movie theater,but reckon I will for this one.My plan was to read the book 1st.,but since my eyesight has gone south,reading aint so enjoyable any more.Just want to say howdy fellers.I'm back again and started (again)working on all my gun projects I put on the self a few years ago.I'd like to say",FARK THE MUSLIM AND BILLARY"!

Hey Fly, did they leave you out for good behavior!! Good to hear from you again. I take it you're no longer working the astronomical amount of hours?? Stick around this time and keep us posted on your projects.

I can assure you, you will enjoy the movie but you will walk out po'd at our leaders.

Naw,I didn't get out for good behavior,I converted to muslim.I actually retired last April Fools Day.Now I'm working on big projects around the ranchette that I never had time to do when I was working.I had a dream job for 31 1/2 years but it's mighty nice to do things for myself now when and how I want to do them.Trying to restore 2 Geha shotguns on my fun time right now.Sorry about highjacking this thread.Ya'll dang sure be hearing from me from now on.

I think I pass on it, heard a few things about how good it is but I really can't stand the blood right now.

Plus I think we could saved them. There is no reason why the State Depot did nothing but I understand that the military was order to stand down on this one, it's what I believe.

Rob