Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Now I Tend To Be Rather Right Wing

karlunity

From what I read Mr Obama did his best to shaft the elections in Israel...if that is so and it appears to be. the idea is in the air and others will act on it.

We need to return to our core constitutional values and this election was imo a step in that direction

karl

Karl we can't blame it all on Obozo. Pretty well started after WW2 and kind of peaked in the 50's with Eisenhower. Eisenhower got carried away especially in the banana republics. CIA assignations of commies far worse in my mind than anything Obozo did. Kennedy's CIA attempted and failed miserably to give Castro a dirt nap. Hard to judge Obozo's moveing cash into Israel's election compared to previous deeds or misdeeds of the CIA in keeping commies out of our hemisphere.

Russia's interference in our elections is puzzling. Seems they were taking cheap shots via Facebook and Twitter at both candidates. I think the Ruskies would have favored Clinton with her known track record of being easily bribed. If Russia is attempting to divide our nation or as Kruschev said "we will bury you". They are doing a good job but I feel Trump is keenly aware of what Putin has up his sleeve.