Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Race War

FC

At least World Net Daily is reporting what really happened with that poor reporter- the gay black male wanted to start a race war against whites. I need to start actually carrying my pistol! Too bad I can't carry it in GA, thanks to the dispute between SC and GA.

I'd say in his mind there was a race war; the earlier SC Church shooting was prevalent in his thoughts.

It will be interesting to see details about him emerge. From what I've seen:

- He had a tendency of not staying at one place too long. If the last TV station where he worked is any indicator (that's where the reporter and photographer he shot also worked), he was volatile in the workplace and prone to fits of rage and anger.

- The lawsuit he brought against that station a year ago was "without merit". He perceived slights and prejudice from his co-workers, yet was unable to prove things in court; his sexuality and ethnicity gave no advantage in court in his bias lawsuit. Paranoia, delusions, or both? Or did the station just have better lawyers?

- On one hand, he expressed solidarity with the SC Church shooting victims (he supposedly carved their initials in each of the bullets he shot); on the other, he railed against the black community for the way he was treated as a gay man. Conflicted indeed.

The race war a sham: simply a justification in his head to blame others for his inability to socialize with with people.

I've been around folks like him many times; no matter how kind, how friendly, or how fairly you treat them, every effort on your part is either a failure, a slight, or part of a concerted effort by "everyone" to undermine and embarass them. Powder keg is right; he nailed it. He understood what was happening; he just didn't know why.

This case reminds me more of the former Navy Lieutenant who killed the policemen in California...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt

I don't know that this has been brought up in the press yet. Odd....

Sorry, but I've lived in the deep south a long time. I'm judged by my skin all the time. I'm not a "brutha" or "sista". Show me I can trust you, and I'll trust you. We had cops murdered here because they were white a few years back, and Obama gets the black vote because of his color. I'm not going to go out into the world thinking that I'll be judged by the content of my character.

You cannot help how foolish/ evil people judge you FC. That is their problem.

I could care less how Al or the PC types think of me.

"I can control how I judge and I will continue to judge people by their actions.

"Show me I can trust you, and I'll trust you" FC that is what I mean sir

"

Karl

The racial tension in the St. Louis area is very high. Between Ferguson and the almost daily shootings carry permit are being issued at a record pace. I think twice before going into the city. I always carry now. Ralph

I think we can pretty well surmise race relations have sank to a new low. I don't blame it all on Obama but feel that the leftist, politically correct media is the driving force. Fox News was the only network (that I watched) that showed the so-called knockout games as being racially charged. The other networks, at least what I saw never mentioned whites and in NYC, elderly Jews as being the targets of black teenagers. Other networks simply said teens or gangs, never mentioning the race of the perps or victims.

The Husband came out and he using reason blames the murder NOT the gun.

I dont expect the Antis to get too much traction from this in any case.The fact that the maggot was both black and gay and the victim was a white woman, is more than enough reason for the PC press to want to bury this.

karl

The victims father as well as the Governor of Virginia were on the news the same day blaming guns and "gun violence". Hillary was on it the following day, mentioning the incident then claiming "I will take it on" in regards to guns. I got email this morning from Every Town for Gun Safety with a photo of victim's father. Think Everytown might wise up as the email were addressed to Adolf Hitler and Joe Stalin. I c&p'd it below

Aldof --

Wednesday morning, Andy Parker's daughter Alison was gunned down on live television. That night, he took back the airwaves to deliver a passionate and powerful call to action:

"Im not gonna let this issue drop. Next week it isnt going to be a story anymore, and everybodys going to forget it. But you mark my words Im gonna do something, whatever it takes, to get gun legislation, to shame people, to shame legislators into doing something about closing loopholes in background checks and making sure crazy people dont get guns."

And today, I'm answering his call. As a father whose child was shot to death, I feel Andy's pain as if it were my own. When my son was killed, I committed myself to this mission, and now I'm standing with Andy as he joins the fight, too.

Andy, I promise we won't let anyone forget your daughter Alison or what a caring, wonderful young woman she was. I promise we're going to close loopholes and strengthen gun laws. I promise we're going to save lives.

The more I hear and read about the gun control the debate, the more I'm convinced there is no answer. Have a database for mental illness? Violation of patient confidentiality= those with mental issues won't self-identify. Cut off guns or ammunition= only criminals and those defying the law have guns. Ban guns=make them at home (it's not rocket science to make a crude gun and black powder). Increase prison sentences= moves to decrease sentences because of the cost of prisons. I don't see any good answers here. You have breakdown of the family unit, breakdown of morals, and a huge supply of weapons and ammunition. The supply of weapons isn't the answer.

This may upset some people but here's my take on the shooting.

Personally I think mental illness is used to many times as an excuse to describe the actions of evil people.

The shooter planned this attack for a long time. Its premeditated murder by a No talent loser that has been passed along in his career because he was black and gay.

We don't need lists or background checks or FOID cards. People with violent intent will act violently no matter what we do.

It has always been about disarming us, the law abiding people. The people that run things have a deep respect for an armed population. Once you disarm them, the ability to tax goes up exponentially, for example, as well as the ability to exterminate, etc. One only needs to look at our government funding Planned Parenthood to see what they really think of us. Murder us all and there's more stuff for them.

This guy was obviously schizophrenic. Any physician should be able to diagnose that. The rambling 23 page manifesto is a classic sign.

Hey, I know, let's ban gun purchases by black male homosexual Obama supporting Democrats. If only that law was in place, those two (three, actually) people would be alive today. Think they'll go for it?

Common folk have only been free when they had arms.

The proud roman citizen was disarmed starting about 9 AD when Rome became dependent on professional legions after the civil wars.

Hey we want peace in the empire right and lower crime. The commons dont need swords and spears, the legions will protect us.

That started the Romen on his way to being a serf. Look how the once free and proud of it, Romans by 500AD in fact kissed the feet of the emperor!
Common people have only been free since the invention of the fire arm and here is the USA becouse people do have arms.

I am sure the would be elite was sleep a lot better if the serfs were disarmed and in their place.

karl

For a lot of people, the amount of killing power a person has is what's questioned. For instance, if all we had were flintlocks, one shot per gun, which would probably mean one casualty, vs. three at this incident. It's obvious that the amount of killing power between a knife and a semi-auto is vast. I think it's too weak of an argument to say that the killing would happen anyway. Yes, but the guy with the AK at the mall in Omaha, Nebraska, vs. him with a knife? No comparison. Like I said, there's no answer.

Down here I just know that it's gotten worse where I get judged by my skin color.

I lasted one week in a high school that was predominately black, getting into a fight my first day. I didn't know one particular restroom was off limits to all non blacks. Teacher that broke the fight up asked me why I was being a troubler maker. Lacking three credits to graduate I was forced to drop out or fight daily. I was forced to earn the credits in night school missing out on the school's vocational program.

Everyone in the school assumed because I was white I was rich. I made the mistake of being talked out of a dime my first day. Guy claimed he needed it to call his sick mother but used it to buy a candy bar. I couldn't move from one class to another without somebody demanding money. The final straw was having my convertible top cut to gain access my 8-track unit and tapes. A black parking lot security guard asked for 25.00 to tell me who did it.