Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Looks Like Isis Is Not Having A Very Good Day

karlunity

Looks like ISIS is not having a very good day.
Seems like the USN and the Air Force decided to grant them their wish.
Seems the dearest wish of ISIS was to in their words " have lunch with Allah"
So the USN and the USAF arranged the event. : ) Well done.

It seems to me these piddley bombing missions are just a political ploy so the leftist can say they are doing something.

And only after much pressure has O-hole made this gesture.

According to radio reports today, these people are only 1 mile from Bagdad. What's O-hole going to do when they take that city?

It looks like you may be right Ken

karl

Ken is exactly correct. A couple good examples shown on Fox News last night. A missle taking out an empty building and another missle costing in excess 3/4 of a mill taking out a single armored personnel carrier. A waste of expensive hardware all for a show. The fighter jet if so equipped could have taken out the personnel carrier just as effectively with a short burst from his 20MM cannon.

I suspect bigger problems than ISIS after hearing about China and Iran doing joint Naval exercises. I wouldn't be surprised to see China put the move on Taiwan or Japan soon. While Obama continues to play with his itsy bity teeny weenie for next couple years. I expect to see many borders being changed or eliminated across the entire planet.

I am not too worried about japan.

China will have a very bad day if they go there but China and Russia in alliance?

The end of the Petro dollar? yep

The EU would last about a month against Russia not that I think that it would come to that.

The EU would give back eastern Europe in exchange for Russian gas in a heart beat.

Interesting times

karl