Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Too Peaceful Around Here

karlunity

Moi...Hey...I hard that Az was putting vote for Obama handouts in the mail...on his own time and wrote "Hope and Change" and the mail

as for Dr. Hess...why he was filling out obama care forms at home and turning in the sportscars for a chevy VOLT!!!!!!

Youse heard it here foist.

As for FC...Why he is moving to an ashram.......

karl the honest

KARL EXPOSED

Two board memberss, FC and Karl, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer.

FC turns to Karl and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes."

FC thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave. The next day, FC goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes:.........Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" FC says. "What's that?"

The dean says, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house."

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."

"Yes, I have a family."

"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater."

Excited to take the class now, FC shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Karl at the bar. He tells Karl about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Karl says, "What's that?"

FC says, "I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?"

"Karl says No."

"Then you're a queer...

Not bad...

Az goes into a bar with a gorilla and asks for a beer.

The barman replies in an outraged voice.

We done serve strange looking apes in here

Two big bouncers walk up and toss one out on his butt.

The barman turns to the gorilla and askes "you want a bottle or a draft????"

karl

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

Here's true to life: I rent a room from a gay. Didn't know it, & he's never said so, but he's got to be. He's a nice guy. He has a single nipple ring (you can look that one up). He has a bud, presumably a kindred spirit. We take turns cooking the Monday night meals. One night we went to IHOP (no wise ideas). My wife called asking what I was doing? I told her later I was out to eat with my gay friends. She and her sister thought that was pretty funny! I was in uniform too.