Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Now I Karl, Am A Caring Guy...i Even Lived In Cali So I Want To Help The 70000 Illegals

karlunity

Now am a caring guy...I even lived in Cali.
So i want to help all of the 70.000 illegal kids and their families.
Therefore:
I propose that all liberal pols, and all progressives world without borders types : Take in, Sponsor, and support..Room..board..Attire , Health care and educate at their personal expanse, till the age of 26, a "refugee family".
It is for the children.
Be sure to apply early as I am sure that our progressive friends will be rushing to help and the opportunity to care and share is of course limited.

"For the children" the favorite buzz phrase of the left. Nearly as good as Sarah Brady's "if it only saved just one child wouldn't it be worth it". I like your plan but it needs some modification. All libs that vote twice should have to take in two families, 3 times 3 families and so on. There are plenty of vacant houses in Detroit belonging to deceased but active registered voters they could move into. Chances are good the housing will be better than what they left behind. I'm sure the hard core Dems running Detroit will view them as additional sales tax revenue from their welfare checks and welcome them with open arms.

In a local newsgroup. Somebody posted they are pregnancy and STD testing the refugee girls as young as 10 and 11 due to the sexual abuse many dealt with on the ride north. "They" being Catholic Social Services and a few other charitable orgs that are attempting to provide medical services and vaccinations. I fear it might be part of a grand plan of germ warfare. The SWHTF once the kids are placed in schools and childhood diseases, head lice and bed bugs spread like a wild fire.

It is a pathetic world south of the US border and I can understand why so many want to come here. Fox News reported the coyotes are getting as much as 7500 per head from Central Americans. I wonder how many more dismal failures we will suffer before Congress grows enough gonads to begin impeachment proceedings. Thank you Mr President for fundamentally transforming the USA as you promised.

Sorry for the rant. I saw a new, bright and shiny Dept of Homeland Security bus heading north today on the freeway. Windows are tinted very dark and I couldn't see the passengers but I'm sure they will al be registered Democratic voters before they reach their final destination.